Sunday 17 May 2015

Project: Jungle terrain

Hi there, it's been a while, but I'm back!
Finally have another project in the making. Most of our gamers in the group have started playing WHFB but after about 10 years of playing 40K we allmost don't have any suitable terrain for fantasy based games. Time for a nice little project.


If it's something I can't stand, it's watching a game being played where all models are painted up nicely, but the setting is just plain wrong. When High elves are taking on Lizard men and there's pieces of Imperial sector lying about, I just can't get my head around it, it doesn't make sense to me (not that there's much sense in this silly hobby we have) and it feels wrong.

So I found this table which I will use as inspiration to building some terrain myself. (I don't know who originally built it, but if anyone knows I'd like to give proper credits to the maker of this table.)


So the plan is making about ten pieces of terrain, suitable of filling an entire table of 6' by 4'.

I allready started on the first few pieces, which I'll show you in the next post

No comments:

Post a Comment